I was lucky enough growing up to have parents who let me see more of the world at an early age. My mom especially was very passionate about taking me places most people don't get to see until much later in their lifetime. I think because of this, I always have and probably always will have a "travel bug" inside me. I'm constantly wanting to go see new things and this trip has made me realize that even more than I already had. These upcoming months are ones for a lot of change for me since I'll be graduating in December. This trip had made me rethink a lot of possibilites and what I could do that could incorporate getting to travel more. No idea what that could be, but I'm definitely ready to see more! A lot of people always think Europe when they think of traveling abroad, but since this trip, my list of places I want to go has expanded way beyond that.
Despite friends leaving, I'm excited for what this next month will bring. I am also incredibly nervous for my next class. I know it's going to be much more challenging and I'm really going to have to work hard to keep ahead. Even though I've been in class for a month, a majority of the people who will be in that class will probably have had about a years worth of college level Spanish. Eek!
This weekend, we'll all be celebrating and spending our last few nights all together. On our free day Friday, we're thinking about checking out one of the local amusement parks here in town. And Saturday...MY MOM AND DAD WILL BE HERE! I'm so excited to show them Costa Rica. I'm definitely starting to feel a since of pride for Costa Rica and everything it has to offer. Similar to how I feel about Turkey after my time there. Not going to lie, San Jose might not be the belle of the ball, but Costa Rica in general is definitely something to love. We'll be taking a trip to Manuel Antonio for a few days which I'm super pumped about it. It's suppose to be gorgeous with lots of wildlife to see. I'm also really excited for the next weekend because one of my dear sorority sisters Lara Cate will be in San Jose on a business trip!
To all of my new friends leaving, it's going to be hard to top you guys! This next group will have a lot to live up to. I feel very lucky to have met all of you and will cherish all of the memories we made together this past month. Pura Vida :)
To all of my new friends leaving, it's going to be hard to top you guys! This next group will have a lot to live up to. I feel very lucky to have met all of you and will cherish all of the memories we made together this past month. Pura Vida :)
No comments:
Post a Comment