Well, since its finally summer I'm going to try
really hard to actually blog occasionally. Yesterday I helped set up Lindseys travel blog for her so we can know what she's doing in Spain. It got me motivated to keep up with my own blog! Linds is going on a study abroad trip for the entire month of June! I'm going to miss her mucho but
so excited she is getting this once in a lifetime opportunity. She's going with a group from the university which also includes a few more of our
Kappa Delta sisters (Brooxie, Nicole, Baileigh)! They're all staying with host families near the university they will be studying at. It takes me back to my junior year of high school when I was an exchange student in Istanbul, Turkey and was having the same thoughts she is right now. I was mainly worried about the host family situation! My host family experience was incredible though. I couldn't have asked for better people to be placed with. I can only hope she has the same experience as I did. We had our "Adios, Steffy!" celebration last night which was tacky tourist themed..my idea, hehe :) even though we know Linds will be
far from a "tacky tourist."
As I've been helping Lindsey finish up last minute packing things, I started to feel like I was going! I can't wait to hear all the crazy stories she's going to bring back :)
Tomorrow morning we will officially be saying "Adios, Steffy!" I can't help but be a little sad to be without her for a month-Marne just won't be the same, but I'm so excited at the same time! So here's to you, Steffy. Hope you have an amazing time and I can't wait to read your first blog post!
 |
| Marne will miss you! |
No comments:
Post a Comment